TRAINING OF THE DAY: VIDEOS WILL BE ADDED IN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS. We will also add one circuit weekly. If you are interested in more circuits or videos based on your goals, contact us and we will set up a personal online program for you.
"The 500" (12/10/17) For the following 5 exercises below, set up a timer for 60 seconds. Perform each exercise for 60 seconds while keeping your rep count. Move to the next exercise and repeat the same process. Your goal: To reach 100 reps total for each exercise, do as many rounds as it takes to reach 100 for each exercise. Once you hit your 100 rep count, you are done with that exercise. Take rests as needed but push yourself for time. ENJOY!!!!!
1) Release Push-ups
2) Alternating "V" ups (count every other leg)
3) Air Squat or dumbbell thrusters if you have weights
4) Burpees (modify this to step back burpees if you have back issues)
In this circuit go for a time challenge. This can be done several ways 1) perforrm the required reps of each exercise before moving to the next exercise. 2) Partition the circuit, Ex: 10 pull ups, 20 push ups, 30 squats and repeat for 10 rounds. Time yourself!!!!!!
1) If available Run anywhere between 1/4 up to 1 mile depending on your fitness level.
2) 100 pull ups or (pull downs if you do not have a pull up bar)